Your district may have changed per the 2021 State Redistricting Legislation. District 70 includes majority of San Miguel County and part of Torrance County.
Absentee and Early Voting
Absentee voting begins on Tuesday, May 10, 2022 for the 2022 Primary Election. Request an absentee ballot by filling out an application and returning it to your local County Clerk. Applications can be obtained by:
- Filling out an application online by June 2, 2022
- Contacting your County Clerk’s Office in person, phone, mail or email by Thursday, June 2, 2022
- Downloading an Absentee Ballot Application here and mailing it or hand delivering it to your County Clerk’s Office by Thursday, June 2, 2022
Primary Election: June 7, 2022
- April 12: Online absentee portal for the 2022 Primary Election opens
- May 10: Voter registration (by mail or online) closes.
- May 10: First day that absentee ballots can be mailed to voters (who have submitted an absentee application), and first day of Early Voting (at the county clerk’s office).
- May 21: Expanded Early Voting begins at alternate voting locations.
- June 2: Last day to request an absentee ballot.
- June 4: Last day of early voting.
General Election: November 8, 2022
District 70 Voting Locations