Las Vegas | Apr 25, 2022 –
Fires in Northern New Mexico continue to impact our community. As of April 25, 2022 over 56,000 acres have burned in the Hermits Peak and Calf Canyon Fire and over 51,000 acres in the Cooks Peak Fire. There has been devastating property and resources lost, and many communities are still displaced and set in “GO’ mandatory evacuation status.
- For fire updates, visit the New Mexico Fire Information Site HERE
- For a downloadable list of Resources (provided by 100% Community-San Miguel): Click HERE.
- This list has information and contacts for notices, resources, and how you can help!
- For information on donation of items and volunteering at the Calvary Chapel Donation Center (Las Vegas, NM), contact the Salvation Army site coordinators: Karen, 360-281-4307 or Daniel, 360-281-4069
- To contact the evacuation center at the Old Memorial Middle School (Las Vegas, NM), managed by the Red Cross, Call 505-429-0336
- To Donate, these are the official funds that have been set up:
Please note, this posting is a collection of resources that have been publicly shared, they are not managed by the candidate.